Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Top Posts & Pages
- If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS
- David Koresh: Criminal or martyr?
- Tools of the American Patriot: Homemade Napalm, Simple Molotov Cocktails, Legal Tannerite and Homemade Thermite
- FEMA Camps and the Threat of Martial Law Didn't Start With Obama...
- 4208 February 21, 2013
- Notice to Our Readers…The D.C. Clothesline is Moving February 19, 2013
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS February 17, 2013
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On February 16, 2013
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius? February 16, 2013
- Random Thoughts and Ramblings February 15, 2013
- Russian Author States “…the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room.” February 15, 2013
- 4065 February 15, 2013
- 4064 February 15, 2013
- 4063 February 15, 2013
- YOUR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO February 14, 2013
- Truth, justice & the American way? Not in Obama’s America as his Gay Gestapo wages war on Superman & target your kids! February 13, 2013
Author Archives: sbspecks
So, since Dean’s been sick, other writers have been apparently busy, and I’ve had tests and other personal things going on, I figure I might as well just ramble away at what’s been going through my head. It might not … Continue reading
“Words can say only a little, but they can reveal a great deal by what they conceal.” While reading through my Shakespeare homework handout, I came across this sentence (describing events in Shakespeare’s Much Ado About Nothing and his other comedies), and … Continue reading
I have been asked by a fellow Patriot to look into the murder of SEAL Chris Kyle and post my thoughts on the matter. I guess my insights and ideas have struck a chord with some folks. I don’t know … Continue reading