Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Top Posts & Pages
- If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS
- David Koresh: Criminal or martyr?
- Tools of the American Patriot: Homemade Napalm, Simple Molotov Cocktails, Legal Tannerite and Homemade Thermite
- FEMA Camps and the Threat of Martial Law Didn't Start With Obama...
- 4208 February 21, 2013
- Notice to Our Readers…The D.C. Clothesline is Moving February 19, 2013
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS February 17, 2013
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On February 16, 2013
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius? February 16, 2013
- Random Thoughts and Ramblings February 15, 2013
- Russian Author States “…the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room.” February 15, 2013
- 4065 February 15, 2013
- 4064 February 15, 2013
- 4063 February 15, 2013
- YOUR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO February 14, 2013
- Truth, justice & the American way? Not in Obama’s America as his Gay Gestapo wages war on Superman & target your kids! February 13, 2013
Tag Archives: Washington
Instead of a discussion on freedom, this time I am just providing information. The links below are useful to Conservative and Liberal alike. I have listed the 50 Commonwealths and States plus Washington, DC in alphabetical order. I will be … Continue reading
Most readers of this blog don’t want to hear it, but Karl Rove has a point: Tea Party nominees for the last three cycles have put Democrats in charge of the US Senate, and those of us who nominated them … Continue reading
Like most I have heard the news of the Seattle gun buyback. I heard about the collectors who gathered to offer more money than the police. I heard about Amazon.com donating $30,000 to help separate the citizens of Seattle from … Continue reading
Here’s a letter my friend sent to all of the Washington state elected officials this week. He gave me his permission to share it. I took off his contact info as a courtesy. This letter should go viral and circulate … Continue reading
If the last month has taught us anything, it’s that elections don’t have consequences. Congressional elections don’t anyway. One would like to say that the Republican leadership played dead, but sadly, they weren’t playing. The truth is that, although there … Continue reading
On August 1st 2012 I got a letter that was mandated by the W.A.R.N. Act. The letter stated that in 60 days my employer would be ceasing operations. I had 60 days to prepare for that eventuality. I did pretty … Continue reading
Alcohol and marijuana are largely responsible for ruining my life. Well, let’s rephrase that… My addiction to alcohol and marijuana ruined my life. So when Colorado and Washington take measures to legalize marijuana for recreational use I tend to take … Continue reading