Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Top Posts & Pages
- If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
- FEMA Camps and the Threat of Martial Law Didn't Start With Obama...
- Hillary's Gun Smuggling To Al Qaeda Rebels In Syria Got Americans Killed In Benghazi & Obama Knew It
- Hillary Clinton, Blood Clots, Benghazi, Obama's Ovaries, Robot Chicken, & The 2016 Presidential Election...Already!
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius?
- 4208 February 21, 2013
- Notice to Our Readers…The D.C. Clothesline is Moving February 19, 2013
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS February 17, 2013
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On February 16, 2013
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius? February 16, 2013
- Random Thoughts and Ramblings February 15, 2013
- Russian Author States “…the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room.” February 15, 2013
- 4065 February 15, 2013
- 4064 February 15, 2013
- 4063 February 15, 2013
- YOUR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO February 14, 2013
- Truth, justice & the American way? Not in Obama’s America as his Gay Gestapo wages war on Superman & target your kids! February 13, 2013
Tag Archives: United States Constitution
The following is the full text of the Second Amendment open letter/petition which was signed by 1100+ Green Berets.
A lot of people have been talking about the Utah Sherriffs’ Association letter that was sent to President Obama last week. 28 of 29 sheriffs signed the letter. By far this has been one of the most united and aggressive … Continue reading
Storm clouds are building on the distant horizon. Lightning strikes and the sound of rolling thunder can be heard from the highest mountains through the deepest valleys. Men of resolute nature forming a sound plan of action need to gather … Continue reading
There has been considerable debate in conservative circles as to whether Barak Hussein Obama is eligible to be the President of the U.S. This hinges on the question of whether he was born in the U.S. or elsewhere, whether dual … Continue reading
As Senator Dianne Feinstein unveils her latest attempt at grabbing America’s guns, I thought it was appropriate to look at the history of Senator Feinstein, and see if we can trust her sincerity. Is this woman really concerned about the … Continue reading
There actually appear to be some rules that liberals choose live by, at least for a while anyway. Here are the ten main ones: 1.) The Bible is not absolute. None of the laws in it are carved in stone. … Continue reading