Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- I Just Want My Country Back? No! I Want The Country Our Founders Intended And Meant For Us All To Have Back!
- How long does an Oath last?
- If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
- Do People Hate Barack Obama Because He's "Black?"
- Wake Up America: Bat Population Poisoned by Government?
- 4208 February 21, 2013
- Notice to Our Readers…The D.C. Clothesline is Moving February 19, 2013
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS February 17, 2013
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On February 16, 2013
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius? February 16, 2013
- Random Thoughts and Ramblings February 15, 2013
- Russian Author States “…the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room.” February 15, 2013
- 4065 February 15, 2013
- 4064 February 15, 2013
- 4063 February 15, 2013
- YOUR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO February 14, 2013
- Truth, justice & the American way? Not in Obama’s America as his Gay Gestapo wages war on Superman & target your kids! February 13, 2013
Tag Archives: Russia
Below is an article that first appeared in late December 2012. At that time I wasn’t tremendously concerned with how Russian bloggers viewed our changing form of government because I, for one, already knew about the drive toward Socialism in … Continue reading
As Russians Re-Install Nuclear Weapons Threat in Cuba…Obama Continues to Be Wrapped Up In His Own Version of Reality
I remember my trip to Key West some 10 years ago. I stood at the southern most point in the continental U.S. and looked at a sign that read something like “90 Miles from Cuba.” I must admit, it gave … Continue reading
Has Communist Ideology Overtaken America? Education is crucial. Today I want to share two very interesting lists with you, and rather than adding an extensive amount of my commentary, I want to give you the chance to examine the facts … Continue reading