Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Top Posts & Pages
- If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
- At Least 15% of Your Elected Congressional Servants are DOCUMENTED Socialists...Want to See the List?
- The Walking Dead: A Comparative Analysis Of When Art Imitates Life
- ELECTRIC BILL ASSISTANCE FOR DISABLED VETERANS
- How long does an Oath last?
- 4208 February 21, 2013
- Notice to Our Readers…The D.C. Clothesline is Moving February 19, 2013
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS February 17, 2013
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On February 16, 2013
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius? February 16, 2013
- Random Thoughts and Ramblings February 15, 2013
- Russian Author States “…the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room.” February 15, 2013
- 4065 February 15, 2013
- 4064 February 15, 2013
- 4063 February 15, 2013
- YOUR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO February 14, 2013
- Truth, justice & the American way? Not in Obama’s America as his Gay Gestapo wages war on Superman & target your kids! February 13, 2013
Tag Archives: Right to keep and bear arms
Tomorrow (January 19th, 2013) millions of Americans will be descending on their state capitols to demand that our government officials respect the 2nd amendment. I am asking anyone who can help this post go viral to please do so. If … Continue reading
Texas Congressman threatens impeachment if Barack Obama uses Executive Order to implement gun control
Barack Obama and Joe Biden have both threatened to use an Executive Order in an attempt to curb gun violence. What does this mean? Does it mean that Barack Obama would actually look at banning assault weapons or high capacity magazines? Does … Continue reading
For those of you who don’t know, I am a FORMER republican. As I clarify that, it is not meant to be an insult. I love much of what the GOP is supposed to stand for, and what some of … Continue reading
I feel a tremendous responsibility to write this article though I am a little apprehensive. Thinking about the possibility of rising up against our own government is a frightening thing for many of us. I am not Johnny Rambo and … Continue reading