Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Top Posts & Pages
- If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
- Tools of the American Patriot: Homemade Napalm, Simple Molotov Cocktails, Legal Tannerite and Homemade Thermite
- 1,100 Green Berets Fight The Good Fight For Our 2nd Amendment, While Obama's Treason Goes On Unabated & Unchallenged By Eunuch's In GOP!
- Civil War! What Is It Good For? Perhaps Saving The United States Of America As We Know It!
- Hillary's Gun Smuggling To Al Qaeda Rebels In Syria Got Americans Killed In Benghazi & Obama Knew It
- 4208 February 21, 2013
- Notice to Our Readers…The D.C. Clothesline is Moving February 19, 2013
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS February 17, 2013
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On February 16, 2013
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius? February 16, 2013
- Random Thoughts and Ramblings February 15, 2013
- Russian Author States “…the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room.” February 15, 2013
- 4065 February 15, 2013
- 4064 February 15, 2013
- 4063 February 15, 2013
- YOUR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO February 14, 2013
- Truth, justice & the American way? Not in Obama’s America as his Gay Gestapo wages war on Superman & target your kids! February 13, 2013
Tag Archives: republicans
Perusing various news headlines at wnd.com last evening before cashing it in and calling it a night, I came across a particularly intriguing header which caught my eye that I posted the link to below. In it, Representative Lawmaker Steve … Continue reading
Obama is a Magician. Sleight of hand is the name of the game, and Obama does it very well. While the Country is looking at his left hand, watching it try and take away our 2nd Amendment rights, we are … Continue reading
If the last month has taught us anything, it’s that elections don’t have consequences. Congressional elections don’t anyway. One would like to say that the Republican leadership played dead, but sadly, they weren’t playing. The truth is that, although there … Continue reading
(Sigh…) My grandmother was a secretary for a Senator. Her sister was married to a Governor of NJ. Her other sister was married to the head of the NJ DOT. From all that she had seen, my grandmother was always … Continue reading
In previous articles I have tried to disprove the thought that a large percentage of Americans are racists. I think the mainstream media tries to cling to this, and I think radical political extremists love to play the “race” card.