Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
- FEMA Camps and the Threat of Martial Law Didn't Start With Obama...
- THE FBI SAYS THAT THEIR CRIME STATISTICS ARE NOT RELIABLE FOR COMPARISONS BETWEEN CITIES
- Full Text of Green Beret's Letter to Washington
- Being Peaceful And Just Talking Won't Save Our Asses From Obama's Jihad And His Seditious Plan To Destroy America From The Inside Out!
- 4208 February 21, 2013
- Notice to Our Readers…The D.C. Clothesline is Moving February 19, 2013
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS February 17, 2013
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On February 16, 2013
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius? February 16, 2013
- Random Thoughts and Ramblings February 15, 2013
- Russian Author States “…the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room.” February 15, 2013
- 4065 February 15, 2013
- 4064 February 15, 2013
- 4063 February 15, 2013
- YOUR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO February 14, 2013
- Truth, justice & the American way? Not in Obama’s America as his Gay Gestapo wages war on Superman & target your kids! February 13, 2013
Tag Archives: New York
I had a gentleman contact me yesterday. He was obviously distraught. He said he had a message that needed to get out to the American people and he thought maybe I could help because of my following. The information he … Continue reading
Tomorrow (January 19th, 2013) millions of Americans will be descending on their state capitols to demand that our government officials respect the 2nd amendment. I am asking anyone who can help this post go viral to please do so. If … Continue reading
Last night the New York State Senate passed a measure by a count of 43-18 that would toughen already strict gun control laws in New York. No magazines above 7 rounds would be allowed under proposed legislation. It still has … Continue reading
The Next Person in Westchester or Rockland Counties NY that has a home burglary should file suit against lohud.com and the Journal News specifically for letting criminals know which houses are easy prey.