Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Top Posts & Pages
- West Virginia Citizen's Defense League: "...in my opinion, you have been sold out."
- If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
- Is The DHS Secretly Buying Prisons and Preparing for Martial Law?
- Tools of the American Patriot: Homemade Napalm, Simple Molotov Cocktails, Legal Tannerite and Homemade Thermite
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS
- 4208 February 21, 2013
- Notice to Our Readers…The D.C. Clothesline is Moving February 19, 2013
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS February 17, 2013
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On February 16, 2013
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius? February 16, 2013
- Random Thoughts and Ramblings February 15, 2013
- Russian Author States “…the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room.” February 15, 2013
- 4065 February 15, 2013
- 4064 February 15, 2013
- 4063 February 15, 2013
- YOUR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO February 14, 2013
- Truth, justice & the American way? Not in Obama’s America as his Gay Gestapo wages war on Superman & target your kids! February 13, 2013
Tag Archives: New York City
Below is an article that first appeared in late December 2012. At that time I wasn’t tremendously concerned with how Russian bloggers viewed our changing form of government because I, for one, already knew about the drive toward Socialism in … Continue reading
Last night the New York State Senate passed a measure by a count of 43-18 that would toughen already strict gun control laws in New York. No magazines above 7 rounds would be allowed under proposed legislation. It still has … Continue reading
The Next Person in Westchester or Rockland Counties NY that has a home burglary should file suit against lohud.com and the Journal News specifically for letting criminals know which houses are easy prey.