Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
- Tools of the American Patriot: Homemade Napalm, Simple Molotov Cocktails, Legal Tannerite and Homemade Thermite
- FEMA Camps and the Threat of Martial Law Didn't Start With Obama...
- 1,100 Green Berets Fight The Good Fight For Our 2nd Amendment, While Obama's Treason Goes On Unabated & Unchallenged By Eunuch's In GOP!
- Wake Up America: Bat Population Poisoned by Government?
- 4208 February 21, 2013
- Notice to Our Readers…The D.C. Clothesline is Moving February 19, 2013
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS February 17, 2013
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On February 16, 2013
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius? February 16, 2013
- Random Thoughts and Ramblings February 15, 2013
- Russian Author States “…the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room.” February 15, 2013
- 4065 February 15, 2013
- 4064 February 15, 2013
- 4063 February 15, 2013
- YOUR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO February 14, 2013
- Truth, justice & the American way? Not in Obama’s America as his Gay Gestapo wages war on Superman & target your kids! February 13, 2013
Tag Archives: Mexico
“As you ride along the dusty road in the rickety old family truck, you feel your dad slow down and soon come to a stop. Craning your neck out the window, you see a trio of men, masks covering most … Continue reading
When the Fast and Furious investigation began to close in on Eric Holder (and possibly Barack Obama himself) he ran to the president and begged him to use his executive power to seal the documents Darrell Issa and Charles Grassley … Continue reading
The following post is from my friends at “Feelnyankee.” Please visit them at: http://feelnyankee.wordpress.com/ They have a great blog and continue to fight the good fight. -Dean I just received my tax return for 2011 back from the IRS. It puzzles me!!! … Continue reading