Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
- As Russians Re-Install Nuclear Weapons Threat in Cuba...Obama Continues to Be Wrapped Up In His Own Version of Reality
- Obama: America's First Gay President Keeps Sodomizing America Every Chance He Gets!
- Tools of the American Patriot: Homemade Napalm, Simple Molotov Cocktails, Legal Tannerite and Homemade Thermite
- 4208 February 21, 2013
- Notice to Our Readers…The D.C. Clothesline is Moving February 19, 2013
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS February 17, 2013
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On February 16, 2013
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius? February 16, 2013
- Random Thoughts and Ramblings February 15, 2013
- Russian Author States “…the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room.” February 15, 2013
- 4065 February 15, 2013
- 4064 February 15, 2013
- 4063 February 15, 2013
- YOUR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO February 14, 2013
- Truth, justice & the American way? Not in Obama’s America as his Gay Gestapo wages war on Superman & target your kids! February 13, 2013
Tag Archives: Dianne Feinstein
In the post-second amendment America envisioned by Barack Obama and Dianne Feinstein it may become necessary for people to protect themselves against an “active shooter” but many people wonder how they are to do so if they are not allowed to carry … Continue reading
As Senator Dianne Feinstein unveils her latest attempt at grabbing America’s guns, I thought it was appropriate to look at the history of Senator Feinstein, and see if we can trust her sincerity. Is this woman really concerned about the … Continue reading
Jeff Bowles wanted me to pass this to you and if you feel the need to help us pass it along it would be very helpful to the cause. It’s a link to help in the fight against Feinstein’s firearm … Continue reading
I was asked a simple question on one of the message boards/ social networks/ forums I frequent. “Are you willing to die to protect your guns?” What an absurd question.; why would anyone be willing to die? Diane Feinstein claims … Continue reading
I feel a tremendous responsibility to write this article though I am a little apprehensive. Thinking about the possibility of rising up against our own government is a frightening thing for many of us. I am not Johnny Rambo and … Continue reading