Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Top Posts & Pages
- Do People Hate Barack Obama Because He's "Black?"
- Tools of the American Patriot: Homemade Napalm, Simple Molotov Cocktails, Legal Tannerite and Homemade Thermite
- How long does an Oath last?
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS
- Hillary Clinton, Blood Clots, Benghazi, Obama's Ovaries, Robot Chicken, & The 2016 Presidential Election...Already!
- 4208 February 21, 2013
- Notice to Our Readers…The D.C. Clothesline is Moving February 19, 2013
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS February 17, 2013
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On February 16, 2013
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius? February 16, 2013
- Random Thoughts and Ramblings February 15, 2013
- Russian Author States “…the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room.” February 15, 2013
- 4065 February 15, 2013
- 4064 February 15, 2013
- 4063 February 15, 2013
- YOUR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO February 14, 2013
- Truth, justice & the American way? Not in Obama’s America as his Gay Gestapo wages war on Superman & target your kids! February 13, 2013
Tag Archives: constitution
Back in September of 2011 Barack Obama ordered a drone attack on Anwar al-Awlaki, a radicalized American citizen hiding in Yemen–he was eventually killed in a drone attack. At the time I thought this killing was justified because he decided to take up arms against the … Continue reading
In the post-second amendment America envisioned by Barack Obama and Dianne Feinstein it may become necessary for people to protect themselves against an “active shooter” but many people wonder how they are to do so if they are not allowed to carry … Continue reading
”The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am…” (A Comparison of Revolutionary Times to Now) by Steven Bergstrom
As I’ve been waiting for my final class of the day and reading through some political news (not to be confused with cleaning the stall of a horse with the runs…), I got this brilliant idea to start looking through … Continue reading
There has been considerable debate in conservative circles as to whether Barak Hussein Obama is eligible to be the President of the U.S. This hinges on the question of whether he was born in the U.S. or elsewhere, whether dual … Continue reading
As a former Republican I have certainly felt anxiety for many years. After numerous let downs I now consider myself an independent who happens to be a conservative. I just can not carry the label anymore. It’s a personal choice and there … Continue reading
There actually appear to be some rules that liberals choose live by, at least for a while anyway. Here are the ten main ones: 1.) The Bible is not absolute. None of the laws in it are carved in stone. … Continue reading