Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- 4208 February 21, 2013
- Notice to Our Readers…The D.C. Clothesline is Moving February 19, 2013
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS February 17, 2013
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On February 16, 2013
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius? February 16, 2013
- Random Thoughts and Ramblings February 15, 2013
- Russian Author States “…the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room.” February 15, 2013
- 4065 February 15, 2013
- 4064 February 15, 2013
- 4063 February 15, 2013
- YOUR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO February 14, 2013
- Truth, justice & the American way? Not in Obama’s America as his Gay Gestapo wages war on Superman & target your kids! February 13, 2013
Truth, justice & the American way? Not in Obama’s America as his Gay Gestapo wages war on Superman & target your kids!
I have the distinction of having been born in the last year of that period of time known for having produced the generation we refer to these days as “Baby Boomers”: 1964. Growing up as an only child raised by a single Mom after my Dad passed away at the V.A. Hospital in Lincoln, Nebraska when I was 2, I grew up somewhat sheltered under my Mother’s ‘overprotective’ dominance that I didn’t understand at the time until years (along with many ups & downs) later. As such tho’, I grew up with a fertile imagination which was nurtured & encouraged in my love of reading. And of all the various choices I had on my menu of literature ~in those younger faraway days~ Comic Books were the choice fare I nourished my imaginations appetite with! Continue reading
As Russians Re-Install Nuclear Weapons Threat in Cuba…Obama Continues to Be Wrapped Up In His Own Version of Reality
I remember my trip to Key West some 10 years ago. I stood at the southern most point in the continental U.S. and looked at a sign that read something like “90 Miles from Cuba.” I must admit, it gave me a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I still look at Cuba with a judgmental eye I suppose. Our history with Communist Cuba has been a mixed bag of emotions. Most of them are not good. Continue reading
Okay, so they finally got Christopher Dorner holed up in a cabin. I personally expected him to be somewhere else.
For all you Black Knight adulators, I am sorry, but Chris is no hero. Sure, everyone knows that the LAPD is a brutal, racist, crooked, big city police department. We all watch TV and read the news. Everyone knows that. Continue reading