Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Top Posts & Pages
- If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
- At Least 15% of Your Elected Congressional Servants are DOCUMENTED Socialists...Want to See the List?
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS
- As Russians Re-Install Nuclear Weapons Threat in Cuba...Obama Continues to Be Wrapped Up In His Own Version of Reality
- Deranged liberals Express Satisfaction At U.S. Sniper Chris Kyle's Murder While They Cheer On Murderer Christopher Dorner! Seriously?!
- 4208 February 21, 2013
- Notice to Our Readers…The D.C. Clothesline is Moving February 19, 2013
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS February 17, 2013
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On February 16, 2013
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius? February 16, 2013
- Random Thoughts and Ramblings February 15, 2013
- Russian Author States “…the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room.” February 15, 2013
- 4065 February 15, 2013
- 4064 February 15, 2013
- 4063 February 15, 2013
- YOUR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO February 14, 2013
- Truth, justice & the American way? Not in Obama’s America as his Gay Gestapo wages war on Superman & target your kids! February 13, 2013
Author Archives: responsible2all
Instead of a discussion on freedom, this time I am just providing information. The links below are useful to Conservative and Liberal alike. I have listed the 50 Commonwealths and States plus Washington, DC in alphabetical order. I will be … Continue reading
Okay, so they finally got Christopher Dorner holed up in a cabin. I personally expected him to be somewhere else. For all you Black Knight adulators, I am sorry, but Chris is no hero. Sure, everyone knows that the LAPD … Continue reading
I was looking for reliable statistics on what are the most dangerous cities in the U.S., but the FBI says there are no reliable statistics that you can use to compare any of our cities. So I sort of gave … Continue reading
While getting rid of that pesky snow the other day (again), I was thinking about what those with no guns could do to help if it all goes down. As I was leaving, a neighbor pulled up to talk, and … Continue reading
Okay, I decided that when I got the third strange phone call while looking something up on the internet, I would tell you about it. On the last one, I was looking up demographics in the SSI webpage. Just now, … Continue reading
Health and Human Services was just at my door (yes, she was dressed all in black, but it was not a uniform. So are most of our local skiers.) They are confirming some addresses for whatever reason that is known … Continue reading