Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Top Posts & Pages
- If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
- Russian Author States "...the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room."
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On
- David Koresh: Criminal or martyr?
- ELECTRIC BILL ASSISTANCE FOR DISABLED VETERANS
- 4208 February 21, 2013
- Notice to Our Readers…The D.C. Clothesline is Moving February 19, 2013
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS February 17, 2013
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On February 16, 2013
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius? February 16, 2013
- Random Thoughts and Ramblings February 15, 2013
- Russian Author States “…the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room.” February 15, 2013
- 4065 February 15, 2013
- 4064 February 15, 2013
- 4063 February 15, 2013
- YOUR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO February 14, 2013
- Truth, justice & the American way? Not in Obama’s America as his Gay Gestapo wages war on Superman & target your kids! February 13, 2013
Author Archives: Steve Dennis
The idea for this post came after reading this article at Capitol Commentary, please check it out. How many times after the war on terror began did we hear the left claim that President Bush was a war criminal? All you have … Continue reading
Back in September of 2011 Barack Obama ordered a drone attack on Anwar al-Awlaki, a radicalized American citizen hiding in Yemen–he was eventually killed in a drone attack. At the time I thought this killing was justified because he decided to take up arms against the … Continue reading
In the post-second amendment America envisioned by Barack Obama and Dianne Feinstein it may become necessary for people to protect themselves against an “active shooter” but many people wonder how they are to do so if they are not allowed to carry … Continue reading
John Boehner appeared on Laura Ingraham’s show last week and she asked him about Rand Paul’s question to Hillary Clinton during her testimony on Benghazi about the possibility that the United States was running guns into Syria through the CIA annex … Continue reading
Back in January of last year Barack Obama made three recess appointments to the NLRB, which would not normally be newsworthy if it weren’t for the fact that the Congress was not in recess. The Congress was using a political gimmick … Continue reading
One thing that many of us have noticed about Barack Obama is that he is always in campaign mode and now according to this story he is literally taking it to the next level. If you were like me you probably found … Continue reading
The fourth most viewed post on America’s Watchtower is a post I wrote back in 2009 about the now infamous Homeland Security report on the threat of right wing extremists in which the department labeled returning United States veterans as … Continue reading