Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- FEMA Camps and the Threat of Martial Law Didn't Start With Obama...
- Is The DHS Secretly Buying Prisons and Preparing for Martial Law?
- Tools of the American Patriot: Homemade Napalm, Simple Molotov Cocktails, Legal Tannerite and Homemade Thermite
- If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
- We Were Warned in 1963: Has Communist Ideology Overtaken America?
- Crazed Liberals Attacking 'Maverick' Senator Ted Cruz As The McCarthy Of Our Times For Rocking The Establishment Boat February 21, 2013
- Notice to Our Readers…The D.C. Clothesline is Moving February 19, 2013
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS February 17, 2013
- One Large Slice of Pie February 17, 2013
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On February 16, 2013
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius? February 16, 2013
- Random Thoughts and Ramblings February 15, 2013
- Russian Author States “…the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room.” February 15, 2013
- 'It's not paranoia. It's survival': NRA leader calls for gun owners to 'stand and fight' against Obama's new gun plan February 15, 2013
- Feb 23rd Nationwide Rallies to Challenge Obama Agenda February 15, 2013
- Herman Cain joins Fox News Channel as contributor February 15, 2013
- YOUR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO February 14, 2013
Tag Archives: United States Constitution
The following is the full text of the Second Amendment open letter/petition which was signed by 1100+ Green Berets.
This blog has seen more than a fair share of griping, complaining, smearing, twisting of facts and even some outright lies. Today I am going to take the time and effort to put a few things in perspective. If you … Continue reading
Democratic-Republicans and Federalists Read Me If anything at all what I find most amusing is the stabs back and forth of todays Republican and Democrat. Have either ever truly considered what Liberty means? What the values of our nation are? … Continue reading
A lot of people have been talking about the Utah Sherriffs’ Association letter that was sent to President Obama last week. 28 of 29 sheriffs signed the letter. By far this has been one of the most united and aggressive … Continue reading
Storm clouds are building on the distant horizon. Lightning strikes and the sound of rolling thunder can be heard from the highest mountains through the deepest valleys. Men of resolute nature forming a sound plan of action need to gather … Continue reading
There has been considerable debate in conservative circles as to whether Barak Hussein Obama is eligible to be the President of the U.S. This hinges on the question of whether he was born in the U.S. or elsewhere, whether dual … Continue reading
As Senator Dianne Feinstein unveils her latest attempt at grabbing America’s guns, I thought it was appropriate to look at the history of Senator Feinstein, and see if we can trust her sincerity. Is this woman really concerned about the … Continue reading
There actually appear to be some rules that liberals choose live by, at least for a while anyway. Here are the ten main ones: 1.) The Bible is not absolute. None of the laws in it are carved in stone. … Continue reading
Some times the hardest thing to say isn’t “im sorry”, but “I’m wrong.” Maybe it’s that one thing you hold close to you. That idea? I suppose. Maybe I’m wrong to view the Constitution as this warm blanket on a … Continue reading