- Gun Owner Saves Child's Life, Gets $1000 Fine for Unregistered Firearm wp.me/p3c1Bb-2am 48 minutes ago
- Former Massachusetts State Rep Busted with 500 Grams of METH at a Middle School wp.me/p3c1Bb-29J 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- FEMA Camps and the Threat of Martial Law Didn't Start With Obama...
- If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
- Is The DHS Secretly Buying Prisons and Preparing for Martial Law?
- Tools of the American Patriot: Homemade Napalm, Simple Molotov Cocktails, Legal Tannerite and Homemade Thermite
- You Might be a Liberal if...
- Crazed Liberals Attacking 'Maverick' Senator Ted Cruz As The McCarthy Of Our Times For Rocking The Establishment Boat February 21, 2013
- Notice to Our Readers…The D.C. Clothesline is Moving February 19, 2013
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS February 17, 2013
- One Large Slice of Pie February 17, 2013
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On February 16, 2013
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius? February 16, 2013
- Random Thoughts and Ramblings February 15, 2013
- Russian Author States “…the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room.” February 15, 2013
- 'It's not paranoia. It's survival': NRA leader calls for gun owners to 'stand and fight' against Obama's new gun plan February 15, 2013
- Feb 23rd Nationwide Rallies to Challenge Obama Agenda February 15, 2013
- Herman Cain joins Fox News Channel as contributor February 15, 2013
- YOUR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO February 14, 2013
Tag Archives: New York
I had a gentleman contact me yesterday. He was obviously distraught. He said he had a message that needed to get out to the American people and he thought maybe I could help because of my following. The information he … Continue reading
For effect this is best read while listening to: Blah blah blah, today Roe v. Wade turned 40. yadda yadda yadda… on with the news…
Tomorrow (January 19th, 2013) millions of Americans will be descending on their state capitols to demand that our government officials respect the 2nd amendment. I am asking anyone who can help this post go viral to please do so. If … Continue reading
Last night the New York State Senate passed a measure by a count of 43-18 that would toughen already strict gun control laws in New York. No magazines above 7 rounds would be allowed under proposed legislation. It still has … Continue reading
The Next Person in Westchester or Rockland Counties NY that has a home burglary should file suit against lohud.com and the Journal News specifically for letting criminals know which houses are easy prey.