- Texas Governor Perry to Sign Legislation Training Teachers as Armed Marshals wp.me/p3c1Bb-2c7 34 minutes ago
- John McCain is a POS wp.me/p3c1Bb-2aI 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- FEMA Camps and the Threat of Martial Law Didn't Start With Obama...
- If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
- Is The DHS Secretly Buying Prisons and Preparing for Martial Law?
- You Might be a Liberal if...
- Tools of the American Patriot: Homemade Napalm, Simple Molotov Cocktails, Legal Tannerite and Homemade Thermite
- Crazed Liberals Attacking 'Maverick' Senator Ted Cruz As The McCarthy Of Our Times For Rocking The Establishment Boat February 21, 2013
- Notice to Our Readers…The D.C. Clothesline is Moving February 19, 2013
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS February 17, 2013
- One Large Slice of Pie February 17, 2013
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On February 16, 2013
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius? February 16, 2013
- Random Thoughts and Ramblings February 15, 2013
- Russian Author States “…the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room.” February 15, 2013
- 'It's not paranoia. It's survival': NRA leader calls for gun owners to 'stand and fight' against Obama's new gun plan February 15, 2013
- Feb 23rd Nationwide Rallies to Challenge Obama Agenda February 15, 2013
- Herman Cain joins Fox News Channel as contributor February 15, 2013
- YOUR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO February 14, 2013
Tag Archives: New York City
Below is an article that first appeared in late December 2012. At that time I wasn’t tremendously concerned with how Russian bloggers viewed our changing form of government because I, for one, already knew about the drive toward Socialism in … Continue reading
For Floridians this flag is quite similar to the one we see every day of our lives. This flag and others of similar look are associated with hate and racism. The “Rebel Flag” or “Dixie” as we call her fondly … Continue reading
Last night the New York State Senate passed a measure by a count of 43-18 that would toughen already strict gun control laws in New York. No magazines above 7 rounds would be allowed under proposed legislation. It still has … Continue reading
The Next Person in Westchester or Rockland Counties NY that has a home burglary should file suit against lohud.com and the Journal News specifically for letting criminals know which houses are easy prey.