Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight?
- FEMA Camps and the Threat of Martial Law Didn't Start With Obama...
- Tools of the American Patriot: Homemade Napalm, Simple Molotov Cocktails, Legal Tannerite and Homemade Thermite
- Is The DHS Secretly Buying Prisons and Preparing for Martial Law?
- In Praise of the Greatest 3 minutes of Television
- Crazed Liberals Attacking 'Maverick' Senator Ted Cruz As The McCarthy Of Our Times For Rocking The Establishment Boat February 21, 2013
- Notice to Our Readers…The D.C. Clothesline is Moving February 19, 2013
- STATE LEGISLATURES, SUPREME COURTS, GOVERNORS’ OFFICES, AND OFFICIAL WEB PAGES LINKS February 17, 2013
- One Large Slice of Pie February 17, 2013
- Ft. Hood Massacre Survivors Betrayed By Obama Too In His Litany Of Treacheries That Just Goes On & On February 16, 2013
- Is Fred Phelps a Common Bigot? Or an Evil Genius? February 16, 2013
- Random Thoughts and Ramblings February 15, 2013
- Russian Author States “…the US 2nd Amendment is a rare light in an ever darkening room.” February 15, 2013
- 'It's not paranoia. It's survival': NRA leader calls for gun owners to 'stand and fight' against Obama's new gun plan February 15, 2013
- Feb 23rd Nationwide Rallies to Challenge Obama Agenda February 15, 2013
- Herman Cain joins Fox News Channel as contributor February 15, 2013
- YOUR COMMUNIST MANIFESTO February 14, 2013
Author Archives: Steve Dennis
The idea for this post came after reading this article at Capitol Commentary, please check it out. How many times after the war on terror began did we hear the left claim that President Bush was a war criminal? All you have … Continue reading
Back in September of 2011 Barack Obama ordered a drone attack on Anwar al-Awlaki, a radicalized American citizen hiding in Yemen–he was eventually killed in a drone attack. At the time I thought this killing was justified because he decided to take up arms against the … Continue reading
In the post-second amendment America envisioned by Barack Obama and Dianne Feinstein it may become necessary for people to protect themselves against an “active shooter” but many people wonder how they are to do so if they are not allowed to carry … Continue reading
John Boehner appeared on Laura Ingraham’s show last week and she asked him about Rand Paul’s question to Hillary Clinton during her testimony on Benghazi about the possibility that the United States was running guns into Syria through the CIA annex … Continue reading
Back in January of last year Barack Obama made three recess appointments to the NLRB, which would not normally be newsworthy if it weren’t for the fact that the Congress was not in recess. The Congress was using a political gimmick … Continue reading
One thing that many of us have noticed about Barack Obama is that he is always in campaign mode and now according to this story he is literally taking it to the next level. If you were like me you probably found … Continue reading
The fourth most viewed post on America’s Watchtower is a post I wrote back in 2009 about the now infamous Homeland Security report on the threat of right wing extremists in which the department labeled returning United States veterans as … Continue reading
When the Fast and Furious investigation began to close in on Eric Holder (and possibly Barack Obama himself) he ran to the president and begged him to use his executive power to seal the documents Darrell Issa and Charles Grassley … Continue reading
Last week Wyoming lawmakers proposed a “Firearms Protection Act” which would make it a felony for a federal agent to come into Wyoming and try to enforce certain potential bans that it is believed Barack Obama and the Democrats have … Continue reading
Texas Congressman threatens impeachment if Barack Obama uses Executive Order to implement gun control
Barack Obama and Joe Biden have both threatened to use an Executive Order in an attempt to curb gun violence. What does this mean? Does it mean that Barack Obama would actually look at banning assault weapons or high capacity magazines? Does … Continue reading